Thursday, May 14, 2009

Myself

Since the day i was born, i have been changing myself, both in spiritually and also physically.......
Several years ago, i found a base for myself. A theory and it is applicable to any situation......
However, sometimes i forget to maintain it and i might cross to the other path,
therefore, is time for me to gain back the strength and power to growth and maintain........
The words i do always say to myself, a person who has the ability doesn't worry about jobless.
Thus, no worry about my chances. But need to worry about my improvement of skills and abilities, and also the way of thinking i am.......

Is time for me to stand back, dont be too much far from the original ming yoong............
stand back and keep maintaining.

P/S: My lovely wife is always a good adviser to me, You are the gift from my very good luck fate to meet you on the path. i appreciate everything i am having, especially you, the one i love and precious always.

Cheer
Ming Yoong

No comments:

Post a Comment