Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Recognise Myself

The school had asked me to stay for sometime. I have agreed that and become a part time teacher in the school in order to finsihed up the job until end of the semester.
Today, i had an interview just now, and actually i was quite confident about the theory i had.....
but i need to agree that i have less knowledge about the current situation and certain people whom related to the political parties in Malaysia.
Finally, in between the interview, i realised i was too arrogant. I am just a young boy who have not enough knowledge and info about the condition.....
Is time for me to know, for me to learn, update and improve myself more in the field, if not. I am just the one who know about theories but no pratical and cant do any applicaiton on the current affair.......

All the best to myself.

p/s: Sorry to my dear because i woke you up after the interview. Thk to my dear who encouraged me all the time. For sure i will always do the best, for you, for myself and for us.
I appreciate that and love you always.

Cheer
Ming Yoong

No comments:

Post a Comment