Saturday, April 25, 2009

Farewell

So long, farewell,my colleagues and students. To leave you all is just because i have another path to
go, going near to my destination....
It doesn't mean i can meet with you all.
a FEW words to my students

To my student,

The best way to remember and miss me is just to recall whatever i taught you all. Your achievement will make me feel happy because this is the biggest wish i have on you all.

Cheer From
Ming Yoong

And some words to my colleagues

Thank to the english department in confucian taught me a lot of lessons, including self management and handling those tremendous pressure from school. I enjoy to work with all of you. Hope i still can meet you all in future. May be we are apart in term of carreer, but we may have the same topic to discuss and chat to each other. All the best.

Best Wishes From
Mr Ann Ming Yoong

Thank to the debating society had a farewell party with me just now. It was so memorable occasion. Just find me anytime if you all have any question. I am willing to listen and also give some advise. (Of course treat me some tea and dinner definately can create better atmosphere and streghten our relationship. haha) Or may be you all may be my student again when you enter University.

I willing to shout my gratitude towards you all. Thank

P/S: To my dear

Sorry that i cant be in the same workplace with you in the future, where the place we meet each other. But surely, i may fetch you to the school frequently because just to release you from the driver position which full of suffer and also hope to see you in the early morning, just to light up your life in the morning, and mine too.

Cheer
Ming Yoong

No comments:

Post a Comment