Sunday, April 12, 2009

Double E: Enlightment and Excitment

Just finished my work and had my lunch with my dear,
today is parents' day in Confucian
I feel really happy toward the occasion just because of i did influenced some parents to think about
their relationship, how and what we all need to educate to the children and ourselves.
I am not really that genius and professional in teaching, i am still learning, therefore, i invited
Confucian into my class by taking some books regarding classic literature.
I think it is useful for us and the students to improve.
No matter how would it be, i had be endeavor to change the other,
Hope the day of tomorrow will be more beautiful........

P/S: Thank to my dear who accompanied my yesterday to take those books. Surprisingly, i realised you start to be interested in classic reading. No just for yourself, but also the kids. I felt you are really an enthusiasm and responsibility teacher. All the best, my dear.

Cheer
Yoong

1 comment:

  1. thanks dear...
    http://aprilsjourney85.blogspot.com/
    check it out sometimes, you'll find something different there...

    ReplyDelete