Saturday, April 4, 2009

resignation occurs

Finally, is come to the end of my career as a secondary English teacher,
no matter how much workload i had, I still stand steel with just mumbling and some complaints,
I had to work on Sunday even though the god rest on the day, (the school just to prove that they are not following the normal calender like the other).
Exhausted, tired and lack of energy came across to my spirit and body, and with just one bad policy, it hold back a teacher,
The school force every classes to get a certain amount of donation, unfortunately, my class cant reach it. Therefore, I am now holding the position as a teacher have to solve the problem,
then i think is time for me to act as a sales person and hit the target in time...............
Since when a school become a company that greed of money,
and just assume the teacher and those students are their 'marketing executive', or our school main objective is to train our students become a good promoter and help a lot to push up the amount........

I feel weird and disappoint toward education field, and eventually believe that quit from the organization is the best way to go..............
Farewell, my colleagues and my lovely student.

p/s: thank to my dear support me at the time. You must have no worry, i will feed you at the future, of course with full hearted hands and love.

Cheer
Ming Yoong

1 comment:

  1. i'll always cheerful that i met you, you make my life back here full of joy.

    ReplyDelete