Friday, July 24, 2009

Blissful

The word alone is really an amzaing condition is many people,
It is so hard to be reach, because not many people can achieve to be a blissful person.
In the topic, we may say that Bill gate, Buffet are the people who are enjoying their blissful life, just because of they have a lot of money.......
I am sorry to say what they have are money, but not a blissful life until they have donated most of their property to form a charity to help the other at the end of the world.
Therefore, they are on their blissful part while they earn not just because of themselves, but all for the others.

In this case, i believe Mother Teresa who work for the suffering was enjoying her bliss while she gave the other happiness as well. The enormous of bliss atmosphere is spreading from one person to another. The same things happen to earthquake at last year in Si Chuan (China),
we can see many give out their hand generously, but some unkind picture had happened as well.
However, it just show that the world still has some hope, a number of people who are hearted and may bring us to the blissful direction,
Why not me and you are one of them........

p/s: I have a nice dream with me, plus the ethusiasm to study about internation politic, the final objective is to solve the problem that occur as much as possible. Fortunately, with the support from my dearest, i will sure i am stepping on the blissful path. Thk to my dearest. Your support is always like the light bulb beside the dark road, they flash the way that i am going, and besure i am on the correct direction. Thank to the support you gave and giving. My dearest, you need to be strong as well, just let me back you up to pull you up. I love you.............

Cheer
Yoong

1 comment:

  1. That's so sweet of you, babe. I'm happy to be with you and have your support always. I love you too...

    ReplyDelete