Tuesday, July 14, 2009

New

Since the year started, things seem all new to me, beside my friends and family members
are remain.
I am working on my new job, new colleagues and also has a very understanding and dearest girl friend.
Despite how suffer i was, it is already past tense for me, how enormous the pressure it was,
i had overcame by taking the challenges.....
Finally, these bring me to the rout that i am walking on,
I feel really satisfy to the career, at there i am stepping forward to the my objective,
it become nearer and clearer,
Every time when i touch about the political and cultural topics, i know i have a clear mind set on it,
i know what am i doing now, and really hope i will be success to assist the other and bring the world
to the finest environment that we have.
My supervisor is really a good mentor for me, although she is quite busy recently,
but she really brought me into the reading club which form inside the organization,
and i enjoy the learning culture inside........

These are my life recently, and not much complaint i can made :p

Cheer
Yoong

2 comments:

  1. welcome to the family! !hope you enjoy and treasure all opportunity you have..cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. 哈哈,我来了!
    已经把你加入我的好友行列。。。

    ReplyDelete