Thursday, January 15, 2009

Alone

Today is another busy day in Confucian, i should be exhausted,
the work and pressure are tiring me....
And i wish to see her once, may be just a few minutes, but at last it cant be.....
Anyway, i found that may be i should alone also, just want to know how much that lonely is......
I back to my home from school before i started the journey.
I had a great bath, and then change into a good looking, then started the first step.
I went to mid-valley after i had collected some document for my mum.
The first thing that i did was putted my ear phone on and listened to my favorite song which are in my phone, then i went to MD to had a delicious and tasty McFlurry. Is was really lovely until i ignored Hagandaze. (Haha)
I had my great dinner in a taiwan restaurant which located in the Garden,
read some books that i like.......
Just the last things i didn't do is ................. watch movie just by myself.....

Hope next time i can do it, anyway, there isnt any interesting movie as well. .....

Hope you also enjoy your time. (Just hope u r happy and blissful)
From
Ming Yoong

1 comment:

  1. 从前,一个人的时候,你并不感觉寂寞;直到爱上她以后,每当无法即时拥抱她的那一刻,你才深深了解什么叫做孤独。

    ReplyDelete