Tuesday, January 20, 2009

An Ending but Another Begining

It happened quite some time,
And i really didnt know what should i do.
However, incident came into my life suddenly and we had discuss about our feeling.
I really care about her, if the action i did may affected her emotion badly, this shouldnt be the way it does.
Anyway, i think i have to change the attitude. Eventually, i was been released and my heart was getting lighter at that time. This prove that she was really burned my spirit which had over my limit.
At last, we feel better to each other. Just the 6th sense tell me that we might be on the path in the future.
Is it accurate?
Just let the time prove it...............

p/s: Wish you will be the happiest person in the world

From
Yoong

1 comment:

  1. happy birthday, sorry i cant attend your party

    sorry sorry....

    and happy birthday

    ReplyDelete