Monday, January 26, 2009

Fireworks

I had not much desire to see firework since i had born....
But it changed my mind while i was in Liverpool two years before,
it was a very nice firework when the city were celebrating she became a cultural capital of Europe on 2008. The fireworks were sparked on top of the famous Albert Dock, with the enchanted background music which fitted with the beat.......
I saw the passion of the residents, and the honour. This changed my mind about fireworks.....

Now, i am in Genting Highland. I have stayed here for 3 days, and today is the last. I saw the fireworks last night, thk to the Chinese new year. I had recorded the whole progress of the fireworks. (But my waist was pain because i had to bent for 10 minutes :( ) Anyway, it is really a good memory for me to enjoy them with my family under the strong, cold wind which like penetrated into our body.

Hope the fireworks will bring all the best to the people no matter they are Chinese or non- Chinese. Although the beautiful of the fireworks are just a short term twinkle, but it can be remembered and stored in people's heart.

p/s: I cant do any divination to predict whether you are the one who can enjoy the fireworks scene with me for the life time, just hope the bliss will be sent to you all over the path you are on.

Cheer
Yoong

No comments:

Post a Comment