Thursday, January 22, 2009

Birthday

Yesterday was my birthday,
I found that i am getting rounder and fatter compare with last year.
Is it means this is the time for diet.....

Really, thank to the friends who celebrated with me, including my students who are still studying in secondary too.

I had my blueberry cakes and chocolate cake in a day. Wah! My stomach was full with flour and chocolate. Because i ordered a cup of ice chocolate and a bowl of chocolate ice-cream + i had eaten a big piece of chocolate cake..... I will be a chocolate man soon...........


My birthday wishes is hope the peaceful will come to the world, and also hope everyone, including my friends and family are getting happier and healthier. I have the confidence to make myself live better, just hope the spirit will spread to the others..............

p/s: This is really a happiest birthday i had ever, especially thk to xiao kai yu. Thk to your delicious cookies. I like them really much and find it hard to be finished, because every cookies in the box is really precious.

No comments:

Post a Comment