Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Busy Day With Smile

There is another busy day in Confucian,
donation, class management, cleanliness,debating team competition and there are much much more activities beside my teaching program........

Therefore, today i was busy until i sweated for the whole day.
Especially the exposure trip proposal and other document that i need to burst it out today by the order in sudden.
No choice, i need to submit them as soon as possible which had messed up my plan for today.....
And then i was having a lot of error while i was teaching, too stressful, i guess.

However, when the time to home was on, my face remembered to beam and remind myself, i can lose my energy, my time, but not my blissful life and healthy spirit..............

p/s: tomorrow is your exam, all the best to you.

Cheer
Yoong

No comments:

Post a Comment