Saturday, February 7, 2009

Give up?

I am gasping in sudden, for the long day from evening until late night........
Not because of me, just may be cause too much of pressure toward the one i care the most...
Nothing much, just to say sorry in here. It does affect, but hope most of my effort would be positive.....

I am getting tough in my life and everything, nothing can beat me beside death. Of course i might get hurt, but no worry, it can be recovered, as compare to my last relationship, the damage that caused actually is not a big deal at all....

I think i am really understand what situation i am in, no matter what will happen in the future, actually is alright for me, that is not such word "necessary" in my dictionary in term of romance. Whatever i did just to avoid myself from regret...... Nothing else.

p/s: Just exile yourself for these a few days, i think i need to isolate myself from you too.. No worry about me, i can take care by myself. What i need is just adjustment......

Cheer
Yoong

No comments:

Post a Comment