Sunday, February 15, 2009

Stupid Valentine

Firstly, dont misunderstand the topic. I dont mean valentine is stupid, it is a very precious and valuable day to everyone no matter u are single or already with commitment.
But i was becoming a stupid person in the day which i couldn't believe by myself.
I was stunned for a few minutes for the first time,
I was become stupid and found hardly to say a word while communicate with her,
Just to say, everyone will fall into the blink spot while they are in the situation,
And i was.
But of course, i am jumping out of the box and start to think deeply to solve some questions which deep inside my heart, they need the answers desperately.
Time to question myself, solve the questions, and also

Time to do adjustment.......

p/s: my valentine's wish is still the same, wish you become the most blissful person in the world,
take care ya

Cheer
Yoong

No comments:

Post a Comment