Saturday, February 7, 2009

Gathering

We meet different people at different stage. We always choose who should be our friend and also eliminate them as well, just to suit our different requirement and perception.......

However, i believe that friends is the one who also cause us to recall our sweet and sour memory, and also grow with us....
I was having a gathering with my primary friends yesterday although we had graduated long long time ago. I was wondering how they will looks like seem i didnt meet them for 2 years. But the one changes the most, is myself......

Guys, i am really happy you all still calling me for gathering, and i am willing to see your faces. It was fun and nice to chat with you all, but hope my attitude didnt annoy you all....

Take Care

p/s: didnt call you at that night although thought about you, but i should let something apart you take place in my mind...... good night and all the best to your exam.

Cheer
Yoong

No comments:

Post a Comment